What Does It Mean To Be A Member Of CybOrg?
As a professional organization, here are some of the benefits we offer our members:
- Networking opportunities: PwC, EY, Microsoft, Deloitte, FBI, CrowdStrike, and Stroz Friedberg, just to name a few…..
- Workshops: See what the best cyber security companies are looking for in resumes and interviews
- Capture the Flag Events and Workshops: Learn the art of hacking and put your skills to the test alongside your fellow students!
- Exclusive Access to LinkedIn Group: Stay connected with cyber security professionals in our LinkedIn group.
- Eligibility to take part in our Mentorship Program: Develop one-on-one relationships with industry professionals and experts and expand your professional networking skills.
- Early RSVP to our Networking Night
- Fun opportunities: Movie nights, CTF competitions, swag, and much more!
- Access to discounted conference ticket: EnFuse costs $1800 if you self-register. USC has traditionally provided students with $300 and $600 tickets.